West Villages Property Management
Professional West Villages rental property management
Managing real estate in West Village NYC is not as simple as you may have anticipated. It’s a maze through rules, government agencies, and renter politics. WayFinder has the skill and acquaintance to guide your real estate assets to the money-making territories where you always wished to be. We are the best choice for your Manhattan management needs.
We take the pressure out of owning investment apartments in West Village NYC. Our services are designed so that your role as the property owner is basically to sit back, relax and manage remotely. We take care of the rest.
Our West Village NYC Apartment Management Services include:
- Reporting- so you know how well we and your properties are performing
- Rent Collection- via ACH to convert you cash faster
- Expense Payment- you need to make sure vendors are paid so that they will come when needed
- Tenant Requests- you may like owning but few landlords enjoy responding during off hours
- Maintenance Issues- we have a full staff so that you don’t need one
- Lease and Lease Renewal Preparation- our lease has been crafted to prevent problems for you
- Apartment Turn-Over Services- we have staff to turnover apartments and lower your vacancy
- Insurance Procurement- there is more to know about insurance than just coverage. We know about it before you need it.
- Emergency Repair Assistance
- Renovation Oversight- we have renovated countless apartments including asbestos removal and guy rehabs of entire buildings.
- Facilitation of State and Federal Tax Filing Preparation
- Facilitation of Hold-Over/Non-Payment Proceedings- NYC is a tenant friendly maze. You need a local expert if you are fighting for rent payments
- Routine Property Inspections- It’s always better to know the condition of your apartment than to hope for the best
- Tax Assessment Reviews- We save new clients tens of thousands every year when they switch management.
Our West Village NYC Apartment Management professionals are always accessible to assist you with any Apartment Management task or project.
Your real estate investment can be an important source of income. Neglecting maintenance will be detrimental
to your bottom line. When you hire our team, you will have a dedicated professional on hand to handle
the details you simply don’t have the time or desire to tackle yourself. We can coordinate everything
from basic maintenance to emergency repairs, and we also keep your property-related finances in check,
up-to-date and reflected back to you.
We understand that when you need assistance, you need it right away, not later! WayFinder PM was founded
to be the most responsive property management company in the industry. Contact us today for more information
about our New York property management services.
Clients Use WayFinder For…
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage
to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented
in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your
Free Rental Analysis
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs
on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from
the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
About West Villages
What is now referred to as the West Village was originally considered the center of Greenwich
Village - which was an actual village established in 1712. In the 1600s, Dutch and freed African
settlers had farmed on the land, and it became a hamlet separate from New York City, which was
still contained further south.
The West Village became home to industry, with companies such as Bell Telephone Laboratories
having a major presence there. From 1898 to 1966, the technology company churned out several
momentous inventions, including the first talking movies and the vacuum tube. When the High Line's
elevated train tracks opened in 1934, Bell Laboratories and other companies allowed for direct
freight deliveries by constructing train tunnels inside their buildings.
Many say that the area has a distinct European feel with tree-lined blocks, historic brick
townhouses, trendy boutiques, and hip restaurants abound.
Most West Village apartments are walk-ups; although the Richard Meier-designed apartment towers
at 173 and 176 Perry offer an opportunity to live in a luxury building. The neighborhood has a
number of beautiful Federal, Italianate, and Georgian style townhouses that would make a lovely
If you’re looking for quiet streets and easy access to the Hudson River, the West Village might
be just your ticket.