Years ago, smaller clients were asking what to do about their hallways, trash and light bulbs. They were too small to need a full time super but didn’t want to employ someone with all the associated tax, liability and management issues.
Our clients typically are not looking to complicate things with multiple points of contact. They want to be able to log an issue and not worry about whether it’s a maintenance or management issue. We understand their priorities are higher value responsibilities. Years ago, after our third client asked if we could provide a porter we smiled and said “Yes”.
We started a sister company, En Point Maintenance, to fill the void to handle maintenance issues that are bound to arise. Now we have staff that takes out trash, changes light bulbs, prepares apartments for new tenants, provides access for licensed professionals (electricians, plumbers, etc.), and handles small repairs for tenants to keep clients’ costs low.
What we do:
- Provide Staffing
- Inspect what you expect so that quality is maintained
- Communicate so that you don’t have to be the bad guy
- Handle payroll so that your employees don’t need to worry and neither do you.
- Secure workers comp and crime insurance so that you don’t have to.
Maintenance issues we handle:
- Interior Hall Cleaning & Maintenance
- Garbage Removal
- Public Space Maintenance
- Exterior Grounds Maintenance
- Post-Construction Cleaning
- Roof & Gutter Maintenance
- Pre/Post Move-in
- Interior Window
- Stone and Metal Care
- Wood Surfaces
- Pressure Washing